In this article, I am writing about “SEO Friendly Blog Posts” by Yoast for quick indexed by Google and found by readers. Writing or creating an SEO blog post is not an easy job. But here in this article, I am going to tell you that Yoast Plugin can make our task easier. So keep reading to the end of the article if you are a beginner.
WRITING on a blog or website (online media) we must think three times:
- Think about the theme, topic, content, or substance of writing.
- Think of the wording, sentence, or editorial writing.
- Think of search engine optimization (SEO) so that our writing is easily indexed and found by readers.
The third point is passed if you write for print media. To write in online media, including blogs, we must write for two audiences:
- People – readers, visitors, or internet users (users)
- Machines – robots, search engines, search engines, especially Google.
If we write on the blog “as long as possible” as we write for printed newspapers or magazines, then our writing will be unable to compete with posts on the internet scattered themes.
How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts by Yoast
Your WordPress CMS self-hosting blog user is certainly no stranger to Yoast’s name, namely Yoast SEO Plugin.
Yoast SEO Plugin helps us to write SEO Friendly posts so that search engines are easily and quickly indexed.
Once you finish writing a script, there is an SEO score. There are red, yellow, green signals in the blue sky. Your grandson, who is it, rainbow created by God. OK?
Well, so that the signal or SEO score is green, the plugin provides a guide like the following picture:
Also Read: KEYWORD RESEARCH: A COMPLETE SEO GUIDE
I think, from the picture above, about writing an SEO friendly blog post is very much clear.
- Contains keywords ( focus keywords ). Write keywords in the title, beginning of the sentence, middle, and end.
- The number of keywords ( keyword density ) should not be more than 2.5%. Most repeat keywords can be considered spam by search engines.
- List keywords in the subtitle (Subheading / H2).
- Use illustration images (photos) with text and alternative texts that use keywords.
- The writing title is a maximum of 70 characters.
- Keywords are in Permalink or post URL. Use Custom Permalink!
- The minimum number of words is 300 words. More is better for search engines but less good for readers – short writing is preferred and easier to understand.
- Post according to niche blog or meta tags that are installed in blogger templates or dashboards.
- Include one outbound link (outbound link). Don’t be stingy giving backlinks to other bloggers!
In conclusion, I want to add that our blog posts are now SEO Friendly when Yoast signals green. We need a lot of effort, process, struggle with “keyword management” in titles, contents, paragraphs, permalinks, images, as well as hyperlinks for creating a fully SEO blog posts for our blogs.